Our Sales Terms & Conditions
Elcoactive™ Ltd. Is a trading company in the food commodities industry. We are therefore an intermediary between our Customers and Suppliers. We do not produce the products we sell or hold stock of the products ourselves but source products for our Customers from our Suppliers in different countries. Our Suppliers are both direct producers or plants holding stock of products or from other trading companies who might have the products our Customers need.
Use of Our Site:
We authorise visitors to our website to view and download non copyrighted materials only for personal, non-commercial use, provided that visitors retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials being downloaded. Some materials including our company logo are trademarked are copyright protected and any unauthorized use of such materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
Elcoactive™ Ltd. accept no liability for any damage, lost of data or any lost in any form that resulted from downloading materials or visiting and browsing our website.
Modification of Terms and Conditions:
We may modify these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon publishing the modified Terms & Conditions on this page. We advise all visitors of our website to visit this page from time to time to view and to be aware of all modifications made. A continued access or use of our website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of our Terms & Conditions
Trademarks and Copyright:
Trademarks used or displayed at this Site are trademarks of this site or its affiliates or third party owners. Nothing contained on this Site is to be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right of use of any such trademark without our prior written permission is a violation of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- We advise all our customers to know the products they request through us or those we offer them for sales before confirming purchases from us.
- Elcoactive™ Limited would only inform our Customers about all the details we receive from our Suppliers including description of products as would be stated on our sales contracts/Invoices.
- Our Customers are advised to read carefully all product descriptions stated on our invoices/sales contract to know exactly what products are being offered to them and to request further information if they find information stated on our invoices/sales contract to be inadequate and if there is any further information they wish to receive and be satisfied with before confirming purchase.
- Elcoactive™ Ltd. accept no liability of any kind of our Customers purchasing the wrong products through us.
- Our Customers have three working days from the time of concluding price negotiation to cancel any confirmed purchase.
- Deposits paid by our Customers to us are non refundable if orders are confirmed to our suppliers or plants and deposits on such orders are paid to our Suppliers or Plants.
- Elcoactive™ Ltd. accept no liability for any loss of our Customers due their market conditions or their inability to market and sell products they purchase through us.
- Elcoactive™ Ltd. reserve the right to cancel any purchase that is not paid for within 10 working day.
- Elcoventure Ltd. reserve the right to resell all purchased products by our customers that is not paid for within 10 working days.
- Elcoactive™ Ltd. reserve the right to resell our Customers orders if our Customers delay payment/s of balance/s in which case our Customers deposit/s paid on such orders are non refundable.
- Our Customers are strictly required to pay all outstanding balances to Elcoactive™ Ltd in ten (10) days before their containers arrive at port of destination. Any demurrage cost on our Customers container/s that is due to delay of none payment/s of all outstanding balances on such container/s in 10 days before arrival of shipment will not be Elcoactive™ Ltd. Liability.
Complaints and Claims:
We do our best to make sure the products we source and sell to our Customers are of the highest standard base on our Customers request.
However, in case of complaints and claims about the products our Customers purchase through us;
- All such complaints and claims would be forwarded to the producer or plant of the product being complain about.
- Elcoactive™ Ltd. as intermediary between our Customers and Suppliers would only take responsibility to act in our capacity to forward complaints and claims to the producers or plants and follow up on such complains and claims from the producers or plants and to communicate all responses either by postal mail or e-mail to our Customers.
- The producers or plants investigations, decision and conclusion about our Customers complaints and claims are the investigation, decision and conclusion of Elcoactive™ Ltd..
- Elcoactive™ Ltd. would not accept any responsibility to act or make different decisions and conclusion from that of our Suppliers but may further verify evidence from our Customers to find out if our Suppliers investigation and conclusion logically satisfies response to our Customers claim/s
Our terms and conditions as stated on this page as above is a continuation of sales terms stated on our invoices or sales contracts we issue our Customers.